A culture built
on service, education,
respect, and fun.
DESIGNER, CREATIVE STUDIO
Innovation Protocol is a full-service brand consultancy founded in Los Angeles, with staff across the United States. For the past 16 years, we’ve been on a mission to make the organizations of the world better communicators – of their values, their ideas, and their identities. We live and breathe this with our clients. We teach this at universities and global conferences. We see the impact of our work every day, and we’re just getting started.
The right candidate will have 2+ years’ experience within the realm of identity design and production design for a variety of project types. Our Creative Studio is a tight-knit team, not cliquey, so you must be a good person (that should also be a prerequisite for life). We are looking for that unicorn of a person that pays close attention to details, but also dreams of aspirational outcomes.
- Create smart, compelling creative solutions across a wide array of integrated branding touchpoints including digital and print
- Design a variety of projects ranging from identity, print, website UI/UX and other digital applications
- Work on mobile and responsive web design sites, translating user stories into wireframes and prototypes that create great user experiences
- Work closely with other IP team members, including other designers, developers, and strategists
- Provide feedback for other members of the design team
- Move comfortably between multiple projects with various audiences
- Participation in collaborative ideation/brainstorming is a must
- Work within identified timelines, meet all deadlines
- Work closely with outside agency collaborators and vendors
- Stay current on all industry trends
- No personal ego; just a drive to elevate the brand’s we work with through effective and creative visual communications.
- 2 years+ experience in Design Studio/Branding Firm/Digital Agency
- Experience in both print and digital design, especially in designing responsive websites
- Must have overseen the development of 2+ client-based web projects
- An established portfolio that showcases your strategic creative thinking
- Strong conceptual, problem-solving and executional skills
- Ability to understand and identify key strategic issues, and develop creative solutions
- Proven track record of utilizing best design principles and typography, coupled with strong conceptual design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret creative direction to team and clients
- Must be organized and very detail oriented
- Works efficiently, proactively, accurately and independently
- Expert knowledge and of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, working well within timelines
- Bachelor’s degree; Bachelor of Arts or Fine Arts preferred
- Love what you do, have a great attitude